I get it – you’ve found me on the web and aren’t quite sure what to think about me. Well, let me set a few things straight:
- My name is Josh, I founded this company, set up this website and have nearly 20 years experience working on computers. I’m an Aerospace Engineer by trade and work with technology as a life-long passion.
- My company motto is the same as my personal motto: “Always Be Awesome.” That’s not a euphemism or some opaque statement, it means exactly what it says. Always be an awesome human being; have compassion, be friendly, help people out, and above all else – have fun while you do it. This isn’t just a job to me, it’s been my dream to run my own company for many years and I’m going to do it right.
- Simplicity is key. I’m never going to offer 8,000 different computers, because you don’t need that much variety – it just confuses people. I’m here to help you get exactly what you need, nothing more, nothing less. For most people, one of the models listed on this site will be a perfect fit, other people need something more specific – that’s why I’m here.
- Everything is customizable. A computer isn’t just a piece of hardware on your floor – it’s your entertainment, your connection to your family, and for more and more people, it’s your livelihood. I don’t build cheap computers because they aren’t worth it – I take pride in what I do, everything is built to very high standards and my goal is that after we send you something, the next time I hear from you is either because everything works perfect, or that you’d like another. I hate getting tech-support phone calls (and I know you hate making them) so I try to build everything as robust as possible, while still fitting your budget.
- If something goes wrong, I’m here. I offer tech support through email, over the phone, and if possible, I will even come out and service it on-site – if all else fails, I can have you mail it to me, I’ll fix anything/everything humanly possible, as fast as I can, and ship it right back to you. If you don’t want to ship it, and I can’t get to you, I can walk other repair places through the repair process if they need our help diagnosing and fixing the issue. My designs are open, use standard hardware as much as possible, and are meant to be fixable. I don’t build disposable devices.
So there you have it. Five short paragraphs that should answer most of what you want to know. Take a look around the site, see if there’s anything you like, and feel free to shoot me an email with any questions or requests. I’m here to help and look forward to hearing from you.